Welcome to my writing corner. Here you'll find stand alone stories and tales that stretch much longer. You'll find tales ranging from medieval adventure to modern stories about real people with a sci-fi twist. If you like/hate what you read, drop me a line and let me know.

You can find the stories grouped by the labels just to the right.

Friday, October 9, 2009

“Hero’s” Story – Afterword

I’d like to thank everyone who showed support as I put up the story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The idea for this story was mostly inspired by the Marvelous Bob by Michael Buonauro: http://web.archive.org/web/20040701223236/http://www.unknownhero.com/ . Make sure you check it out, he was a very talented guy.

My next project will be a little different, going to do some Medieval Fantasy about a character I developed with Mark Tesone. We will be collaborating and co-writing the tale together. I hope you enjoy what we have in store. Look for chapters of the new story early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment