Welcome to my writing corner. Here you'll find stand alone stories and tales that stretch much longer. You'll find tales ranging from medieval adventure to modern stories about real people with a sci-fi twist. If you like/hate what you read, drop me a line and let me know.

You can find the stories grouped by the labels just to the right.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What I'm Working On

I just got back from my first Comic Convention (http://www.cherrycapitalcon.com/), not only did I attend the Con but I volunteered. The only way to describe the event is, "AWESOME". I met some great people and learned a lot listening to some of the panels.

Dan Way had a great panel where he talked about what it takes to be a writer and a lot of what he said hit home and made a great impact. Anyhow, I'm rambling.

I'm currently part of the way through my What If? story, and I feel like it's going steady, if not excellent. I'm also sitting down and editing "Hero's" Story, which I'm going to clean up, get some rewrites in and then try to get some illustrations done (either myself *shudder*, or get someone else to do them). Then put it together in a little book and see if anyone wants to buy/read it.

As always I want feedback. Bad, good, whatever. Personally I prefer tough, good criticism, pick it apart, tell me what you don't like. But, hey if you love it, you can tell me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment